Wednesday, October 01, 2008

(Obligatory?) Political Anecdote for the Season

So I'm listening to an interview with McCain and he's trying to explain how proud he is of Palin's valuable experience, etc. etc., so he says she's been a mayor, she's been a governor, etc. "Don't forget the PTA!" I snarkily gripe at the radio. Well, gosh-durn it, he must've heard me through the radio because the next thing I knew he was talking about her experience on the PTA. Wow. Wow-eee wow wow.

Pass the popcorn! This election is better than anything you could ever make up!!!


How Wall Street Meets Main St. E. Palace Ave.

On Monday, after the Bailout bill failed and the market jumped without a parachute, my Lawyer Overlord came back from a lunch appointment, and straightway sent me out for vodka. Upon returning he had me make up Greyhounds for everyone (me & him).

Financial Crisis 0
jack 1

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Nice.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Lia Mey said...

Thank you for also making me google "greyhound drink" - very tasty and perfect to wash away the bitterness of my tax dollars paying for AIG to have a huge party post-bailout!

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home