Monday, May 22, 2006

PYTHON ATTACK!!
When I was little I used to pretend I was a python. One of my favorite books was a book of Peanuts comics, in which Snoopy imitated a python and a vulture among other things. The vulure was okay, but the python really captivated me. One of my favorite games for a good long time was "Python." This consisted of sneaking up as quietly as I could to my unsuspecting prey, grabbing it as high as I could reach (usually the knees), squeezing as hard as I could and crying, "Python attack!!" It was great fun. Needless to say, though, my parents didn't believe me when I crawled into their bed one night saying there was a python in the bathroom. There was though. Well, some sort of snake. They were pretty surprised when they went to take a shower in the morning. . .

With that background, you will understand my delight at the Bear-eating Pythons of Borneo. All manner of python inspiration!

As those of you who know me will surely guess, I shamelessly stole this link from Peculiar. Yes, he found it first, and I'm brazenly upstaging him while he does the dinner dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home