Thursday, April 08, 2004

I have good news! I got a "real" job waiting tables at a legitimate, established, Santa Fe restaurant where some good friends of mine work. I'd applied there before but they just fired a server and my friends recommended me to the managers, I went in, talked to them and I start training next week! Now why am I so excited to start yet another job? Because this means I can quit working for Stalker Chef out at the weirdest restaurant ever. Unfortunately, this means I won't have anymore crazy stories from there, but at least I get to keep my sanity (whatever I still have of it at least). I haven't posted too many stories about Stalker Chef & Co., but I will try to do so soon. Every time I'd come home from work and tell my roommates about the night they would either not believe me, or be in hysterics on the floor (literally, in some cases) and would always tell me, "You've got to write this down." It has certainly been a learning experience.

I'm not at my own computer right now so I can't put up the Holy Week post. Maybe this evening. Today is when things really start getting intense. There was a 2 1/2 our service last night, a 2 1/2 hour service this morning and at least a three hour service tonight. It's so awesome though. There's no way I'd be going if it wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home