Saturday, March 27, 2004

So, for the records, Austin is a pretty great city. No, I didn't go for SXSW (South by Southwest, a HUGE annual music festival). I was there checking out some possible future options. I was totally seduced by the place. Not only the oxygen, water and colors, but also the energy of the place. It's a very young city (obviously with the university there) and there's always something to do, if you want to do anything. I'm not myself too much into the "nightlife" scene but it's nice to be able to go get something to eat, or go somewhere to study or read in the middle of the night if you want. Here in Santa Fe, your options after 10 or so are severely limited (think Denny's and bars). And it was great walking around downtown with the smells of fresh cut grass and barbecue hanging in the air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home